14k gemstone earcuff
This minimalist ear cuff is delicate and beautiful and makes a statement all on its own.
One side shows a small pearl and the other side has a clear gemstone. Easily adjustable for comfort
14k gold plated over sterling silver.
How to best care for gold plated jewelry:
- Avoid lotions and potions-it's best to let lotions set-in and dry before putting on your plated jewelry. The ingredients in lotions can tarnish any plated jewelry.
- Gently wipe down after wearing, use a cotton ball or soft tissue to gently remove any oils that may have settled on the jewelry during the day.
- Store with other like metals or in individual wrappings. This will avoid rubbing against different metals as that can speed up the tarnishing process.
- Want to apply lotion or wash your hands during the day? Of course! Just remove any rings/bracelets and wait for your hands to dry before putting your jewelry back on.
- Do not shower with your jewelry on. All those lovely anti-aging and antioxidant ingredients we love are our best friends, but not for your jewelry.
- You can always take your pieces to a professional who can provide a bit of TLC.